Here's an easy way to make waves to fight cancer with Swim Across America Fairfield County
And you'll be supporting some of your favorite local businesses at the same time!
Gather your family or friends (socially-distanced of course) for a delicious takeout dinner for six to enjoy at home or anywhere you like!
Your meal package includes:
• 2 lbs dry rub flank steak for grilling
• Six 3 oz sliders for grilling, plus COBS Bread gourmet buns
• Roasted garlic mashed potatoes
• COBS Bread Italian Pane di Casa
• Beet and Goat Cheese Salad with arugula, walnuts
and sherry vinaigrette
• Green Beans and Bacon
• Macaroni & Cheese "the creamiest in Fairfield County"
• Hand-Selected Cabernet from Putnam & Vine
• Gourmet Cookies from Sugar Rush Bakery
All packaged in a market tote bag from SPLURGE
Please Note: Macaroni & Cheese, Bread, Rolls and Dessert (cookies)
are NOT gluten-free or dairy-free.
You may select the Dairy-Free Dinner that includes these substitutions:
- Roasted potatoes garlic and thyme instead of Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Beet salad with arugula, walnuts and sherry vinaigrette (i.e. no goat cheese)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts instead of Macaroni and cheese
Meal Package $300
Dinners will be available for pickup between 1-5pm on Friday,
November 6 at the location you choose when you place your order:
Old Greenwich Butcher Shop - 232 Sound Beach Ave
Old Greenwich, CT 203-990-3155
Darien Butcher Shop - 13 Grove St
Darien, CT 203-202-9664
Place your order by 5pm on October 29th.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
Nominate Your Cancer Fighter Hero!
Do you know someone local who is battling or has beaten cancer?
We'd love to treat this cancer fighter to a Dinner Party To Go.
Please click here to submit your nomination by Wednesday, October 28.
We'll announce the dinner winner at 9am on October 29.